Save time by copying and pasting a module or its settings, such a border colour.
To begin, select Manage for your issue followed by the Interactivity button.
Copy a module
1. Select the module you would like to copy followed by the clipboard icon from the Modify Module palette.
2. A menu will display with further options. Select 'Copy Selected Modules' to copy the module.
3. To paste the module, select the clipboard icon from the Modify Module palette again, followed by Paste Copied Modules.
4, A duplicate of the module will now be available.
Copy module settings
It's also possible to copy and paste module settings.
For example, if a module is set to use a thin, blue border, you can copy and paste this setting to another module saving valuable time.
1. To begin, select the module that you would like to copy the settings for, followed by the clipboard icon from the Modify Module palette.
2. Then select Copy Module Settings.
3. Select the module that you would like to paste the settings to. Then select the clipboard icon from the Modify Module palette again, followed by Paste Module Settings.
4. The settings will then be applied to the module and can be seen in the Settings palette (this example uses a blue border with a thickness of 2).
Did you know?
The above options are also available if you right-click on a module.