This type of module can be used to enable your readers to view and download additional documentation in your issue, such as a PDF or Excel file.
- To begin select Manage for your issue, followed by Interactivity
- Select the Download module category from the Interactivity Module palette
- 5 options are available to choose from:
- PDF file
- JPEG image
- PowerPoint file
- Excel file
- Word document
- Select your required option and click and drag the area into the position that you would like to make interactive.
- Select the Upload button to upload a new file or select an existing one from the drop-down list.
- Select Save to save your module.
Did you know?
A resource can also be uploaded in the Resource Manager and then selected from the 'Select a resource' drop-down list when you edit this type of module.
Select the Settings palette for the following options:
Give the module a concise and informative name.
Specify whether the link will open in a new window (or tab) or the current one. It is usually best to open a web link in a new tab so your reader doesn’t lose what they’re currently reading.
Creating an employee offer pack?
Why not add a button using a List panel in designer and add a Download a file module over the top - this is a great way to enable your reader to download their contract, for example.