Social network sharing allows your readers to share a link to the current page of the issue on a number of leading social media platforms. The module automatically generates a post/tweet with the essential content for sharing. The reader can edit or add to this before posting.
- To begin select Manage for your issue, followed by Interactivity
- Select the Share module category from the Interactivity Module palette
- Click and drag the area into the position that you would like to make interactive.
- Select the social media network you would like the module to share to. The module supports sharing with Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Bookmark and Google Plus.
- Remember to give the module a concise and information name in the Title field.
Place social media icons in your issue design and place the module over the top to make them clickable.