Select the Pages palette to edit the properties of your pages, such as Page Title and SEO Optimisation.
- To begin, select Manage for your Issue followed by Interactivity.
- Select the Pages palette.
- Right-click on a page for further options.
- Select Page Properties.
- An Edit Page Properties pop-up box will then open.
If you are viewing a double page spread, the properties will display for both pages in two columns (For example - left-hand page and right-hand).
This screen allows you to set the following:
- Title for the page: This name will also appear in reporting. You can also find the URL for the page immediately below.
- KPI value for the reporting of the page. The page can also be marked as Important to highlight it in the reports. More about KPI's can be found in this article.
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) for the page. SEO helps improve a page’s ranking in search engines like Google and Bing. Set title, keywords, description and select Edit to update text content. There is no need to consider SEO if your document is internal and/or won’t appear in search engines.
- Accessibility content for users that wish to use screen readers or require a text-only version of the page. Set title, intro and selected Edit to update text content. There is no need to consider accessibility if you are not offering an accessible version to your users.
Did you know?
You can copy a page link if you would like to link directly to a page in an issue.
Simply select the copy icon for the Page Link. The icon will flash orange to indicate that the link has been copied. You can the paste the link where required, for example an email.