The embed in Facebook page option enables you to display your interactive publication within a Facebook page.
Tick if you would like the most recent issue in the publication to open.
A Facebook 'page' is required for this option to work (it will not work for a personal Facebook account). If you do not yet have a Facebook page follow the below instructions:
- Log in and go to www.facebook.com/pages
- Click '+ Create Page' and select the type of page you want
- Choose a category that your page falls into and give the page a specific name
- Add a profile picture and share with friends (you can come back to these options at a later stage).
Once on your Facebook page:
- Search for 'Static HTML: iframe tabs' in the search bar
- Click 'Add Static HTML to a Page'. You will then be taken back to your page and a 'Welcome' tab will have been added next to your other tabs (Likes, Photos etc)
- To change your tab's name or image, hover over it, click the pencil icon then 'Edit Settings'
- Click on your new tab. This will take you to an editing area that asks for a 'content code'
- Paste the code into the 'Enter your content here' box
- Click 'Save Changes' then 'Preview' to view your embedded publication within Facebook.