To update issue settings:
- Select Manage for your issue.
- Select the Manage Issue drop-down list followed by Issue Settings.
Issue settings allow you to set or change the following for your issue:
- Publication group
- Issue name
- Issue folder name
- Lead Page (ticked if the first two pages of the issue are used as the cover. The system will automatically detect this)
- Issue date (the date created)
- Editor (name or reference)
These settings will not have any impact on the other issues of the publication as they are unique to the selected issue.
If you change the issue folder name, any resource links used in the interactivity of your issue will change and require updating.