Social network sharing allows your readers to share a link to the current page of the version on a number of leading social media platforms. The module automatically generates a post/tweet with the essential content for sharing. The reader can edit or add to this before posting.
- To begin select Manage for your version, followed by Interactivity
- Select the Share module category from the Interactivity Module palette
- Click and drag the area into the position that you would like to make interactive.
- Select the social media network you would like the module to share to. The module supports sharing with Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Bookmark, and Google Plus.
- Remember to give the module a concise and information name in the Title field.
Place social media icons in your version design and place the module over the top to make them clickable.
Want to see more?