The More Information popup, is a pop-up box which can contain custom text, images and links. It’s the perfect solution for providing more content in your version without having to place it on the page!
Content is added using the content editor. The tools available are similar to what you might see in a content management system (CMS) or blogging platform like WordPress.
- To begin select Manage for your version, followed by Interactivity.
- Select the More Information pop-up category from the Interactivity Module palette.
- Click and drag the area into the position that you would like to make interactive.
- The content editor will then open ready for you to enter your content.
- Select Save to save your module.
A breakdown of the content editor
- Inline text formatting
- Block alignment
- Block type, font family and font size formatting
- Cut, Copy & Paste
- Add lists, add table, add/remove hyperlink, add image, view source code
- Text colour and text background colour
- Insert line, symbol and media
- Content area
- Save and Close buttons
How do I add an image into a More Information pop-up?
Upload your file to the Resources Manager (max file size 300MB) and copy the link. You can then edit your More Information module and select the Insert Image icon and paste the link into the Source Code field.
Select the Settings palette for the following options:
Give the module a concise and informative name.
Set the length of time that the popup will display for (in seconds).
Tick this option if you would like to use scrollbars if the content of the pop-box requires more space than the width and height permit.
Did you know?
There is an Accessibility tab available if you wish to add accessibility content for your readers.
Want to see more?