The Link to a product page module allows readers to navigate to a product website/online shop.
This module behaves much like a hyperlink would in a document or web page.
A web page can be a website or intranet link, as long as you are able to provide a URL for it. Bear in mind that an intranet link will only work while the version is being read within your company.
- To begin select Manage for your version, followed by Interactivity
- Select the Link module category from the Interactivity Module palette
- Select Link to a product page
- Click and drag the area into the position that you would like to make interactive
- Enter the website that you would like to link to into the URL field
- Select Save.
Select the Settings palette for the following options:
Give the module a concise and informative name.
Specify whether the link will open in a new window (or tab) or the current one. It is usually best to open a web link in a new tab so your reader doesn’t lose what they’re currently reading.