The Jump to a page within this version module will navigate the reader to a different page of the current version. The module performs the navigation using the page turning animation.
- To begin select Manage for your version, followed by Interactivity.
- Select the Link module category from the Interactivity Module palette.
- Select Jump to a page within this version.
- Click and drag the area into the position that you would like to make interactive.
- Select the page you would like to turn to from the Jump to Page drop-down list.
- Select Save.
The following options are also available in the Settings palette:
Give the module a concise and informative name.
Help your readers navigate your version by using the Jump to page module on your contents page.
Other articles in the ‘Module Types: Links’ series
Want to see more?