PageTiger allows you to add SEO content to each page in your version. SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. The purpose of SEO is to attract more visitors to a webpage by improving its ranking in search engines like Google and Bing.
- To begin, select Manage for your version followed by Interactivity.
- Select the Pages palette and right-click on a page for further options.
- Select Page Properties.
If you are viewing a double-page spread, the properties will display for both pages in two columns (For example - page 1 and page 2).
- By default, PageTiger will extract text from the design and add it to the SEO content for each page.
- You may wish to add additional SEO content if the text on your page summarises or excludes text about the subject matter. Perhaps text to explain a graphic needs to be included.
- Select Edit for SEO Content field for the required page if you wish to change it.
Bear in mind, if your version is for internal use within your company, it’s not going to be searchable on the internet. As a result, there is no benefit in managing the SEO for your pages.
Other articles in the ‘Palettes and settings’ series
Want to see more?