A Style is set at document level and will apply the settings to every version in a document. Different styles or document settings cannot be applied to individual versions.
- Details - Setting the name and status of the style
- Document Size - Manage how your document will be sized
- Document View - Manage how the pages of your document are presented
- Toolbar - Configure the functionality and appearance of the toolbar
- Pop-ups - Choose the settings for how interactivity pop-ups will appear
- Background - Choose the settings for the background behind the document
- Chart Settings - Configure the appearance of chart interactivity
- Page Turn - Manage the settings for the page turn automation
- Used By - Enables you to view which documents are using the style
Below is a breakdown of Page Turn settings
Select the sound your document makes when the page turns. Setting this option to None will disable any sound.
Set how fast the pages of your document turn.
- Zoom magnification
Enable or disable the magnification feature to allow the reader to zoom into the document. Only available for Page Turn animation.
- Page shadows
This option enables a page shadow along the gutter.
- Allow manual page turn
Enable the ability to turn the pages by dragging the page corners. Not available in Internet Explorer.
- Remember previous interaction
Tick the box if you would like previous visit interactions to be taken into account when deciding whether all important interactivity has been completed. This feature can only be used where the identity of the visitor is known, so the document must be secured either using Employee No, Reader Login or Single Sign-On.
- Auto turn
Set the time your cover is displayed before automatically turning to the second page of your document. This setting only applies to the cover of your document.
Other articles in the ‘Styles’ series
Want to see more?