This option is only available for blank designs/fully editable templates.
The image panel can be used to add graphic content to your pages, such as photographs or logos
- Select the Image panel option from the panel palette
- Click and drag into position on your page.
- The panel will snap to the grid, to help align your panels.
- Select the image icon in the side menu of the panel to add an image. This will open your inventory where you can search and upload images.
Once added, select the image panel again for more more options:
- Select/Replace image
Search for or upload an image from the inventory manager
- Crop settings
Choose the aspect ratio for your image, rotate, flip or crop
- Resize panel to fit content
Automatically resize the panel to fit the entire image
- Clear content
Remove the image from the panel
If your image has a red warning icon as shown above, it means you are using a stock images that has not yet been purchased.
Other panel types:
Other articles in the ‘Panels Palette’ series
Want to see more?