NEW FOR 2019!
Receive instant notifications when a visitor interacts with your content.
A notification sends an alert to an email address of your choice and is a great way to see when visitors interact with your content. It's the perfect way to respond quickly and decisively to reader interaction.
Ready in two steps!
Our exciting new feature has a two-step process:
- Set up notification
- Apply notification
Notifications can be applied in a number of ways.
- When a reader visits your issue
- When a reader views a page of your issue
- When a reader interacts with an interactive module
- In addition to the standard module alert, it is possible to receive a notification when a reader selects a specific answer for a poll
- In addition to the standard module alert, it is possible to receive a notification when a reader selects a specific answer to a question or achieves a particular result.
Some of the ways real-time notifications can be used:
- When someone visits your issue
- When an employee passes a test or quiz
- When a potential client signs up to your mailing list
- When a new employee accepts a job offer
Follow this link for more information about setting up notifications.