It is possible to create a mailing and set it as a template. This is the perfect solution if you have a mailing that you plan to use regularly, such as a Monthly Newsletter or Job Offer.
- To begin, create a new mailing. When you are happy with the design select Save & Continue.
- Select Finish Later to be taken to the Mailing page.
- Select Manage Mailing followed by Make Template.
- Tick the Template checkbox and enter a Template Name. Select Save Changes to finish.
- Next time you wish to distribute an version using TigerMailer the template will be available to select and use.
Any images uploaded to the version you are distributing will be available for you to select and use. If you wish to use different images they can be uploaded into the Resources Manager of the version you are distributing.