It is possible to create a mailing and set it as a template. This is the perfect solution if you have a mailing that you plan to use regularly, such as a Monthly Newsletter or Job Offer.
- To begin, create a new mailing. When you are happy with the design select Save & Continue.
- Select Finish Later to be taken to the Mailing page.
- Select Manage Mailing followed by Make Template.
- Tick the Template checkbox and enter a Template Name. Select Save Changes to finish.
- Next time you wish to distribute an issue using TigerMailer the template will be available to select and use.