It is possible to launch interactivity by clicking an option in a menu.
Please note: the interactivity must be in the same document that the menu is applied to.
- Add the interactivity to your page.
- Select Settings for the interactivity.
- Copy the text from the Developer JS Command.
4. Edit your menu (Documents > Settings > Menus).
6. Paste the JS Command into the field provided.
When you view your document and click on the menu item it will launch the piece of interactivity.
Other articles in the ‘Advanced interactivity’ series
Want to see more?