This section looks at how to set interactivity to launch when a page loads.
To begin, open the Interactivity of your document (Manage > Interactivity).
- Select the Pages palette.
- Right-click on the page you wish to add the automation to, followed by Page Properties.
- Click Edit for the Page Automation option.
- Click Add Automation.
The example below shows that the interactivity called 'Welcome Message' will launch immediately when the page loads.
Let's break it down - we want the automation to...
- load the interactivity when the page loads.
- load with no delay.
- activate some interactivity.
- activate interactivity that has been added to page 1 of the document.
(note: a more information pop-up box has been added to page 1 and positioned off-page).
- activate the interactivity called 'Welcome Message'.
Other articles in the ‘Advanced interactivity’ series
Want to see more?