A Style is set at document level and will apply the settings to every version in a document. Different styles or document settings cannot be applied to individual versions.
When you create a new style there are several tabs which can be selected to set various settings.
- Details - Setting the name and status of the style
- Document Size - Manage how your document will be sized
- Document View - Manage how the pages of your document are presented
- Toolbar - Configure the functionality and appearance of the toolbar
- Pop-ups - Choose the settings for how interactivity pop-ups will appear
- Background - Choose the settings for the background behind the document
- Chart Settings - Configure the appearance of chart interactivity
- Page Turn - Manage the settings for the page turn automation
- Used By - Enables you to view which documents are using the style
Below is a breakdown of Pop-up settings.
Here you can choose the settings for how interactivity pop-ups will appear.
- Heading Font
Choose the heading font from the available fonts.
- Heading Text Colour
Choose the heading text colour.
- Body Font
Choose the body font from the available fonts.
- Body Text Colour
Choose the body text colour.
- Link Colour
Choose the link colour. This will be the colour for any links you enter within a pop-up.
- Button Colour
Choose the button colour.
- Button Text Colour
Choose the button text colour.
Borders & Backgrounds
- Border Colour
Choose the border colour. You can amend the width of the border within designer interactivity settings.
- Background Colour
Choose the background colour of the pop-up.
- Background Logo - 1
Add a logo to the top right section of your pop-up. Supported image types: jpg & png.
- Background image - 2
Add an image to the bottom right section of your popups. Supported image types: jpg & png. Please note, for best results you should size your image to the pop-up size.
- Horizontal Rule Colour
Choose the horizontal rule colour. This horizontal rule can be applied to a More Information pop-up.
- Horizontal Rule Width
Choose the horizontal rule width. This may be specified in either %, px, em, rem. For example, 100% will be full length
50% will be half the length
- Table Body Background Colour
Choose the table body background colour.
- Table Border Colour
Choose the table border colour.
- Table Heading Background Colour
Choose the table heading background colour.
- Table Heading Text Colour
Choose the table heading text colour.
Important! HTML needs to be used in order for the table heading background colour and text colour to take effect.
To do this, you would add a table to more information interactivity and then amend the source code. Select the source code option as highlighted below and the source code pop-up will open.
The source code for the table will need to be altered by changing td to th in the code - see highlighted example above and text below:
<th>this is a heading</th>
<th>this is a heading</th>
Other articles in the ‘Styles’ series
Want to see more?