To update version settings:
- Select Manage for your version.
- Select the Manage Version drop-down list followed by Version Settings.
Version settings allow you to set or change the following for your version:
- Version name
- Lead Page (ticked if the first two pages of the version are used as the cover. The system will automatically detect this)
- Version date (the date created)
- Editor (name or reference)
- Visit Notification (Choose the email notification to be sent when this version is visited.)
These settings will not have any impact on the other versions of the document as they are unique to the selected version.
If you change the version folder name, any resource links used in the interactivity of your version will change and require updating.
Other articles in the ‘Managing your versions and documents’ series
Want to see more?