Single sign-on works by offloading the authentication of a reader to your single sign-on login screen, before redirecting them back to PageTiger.
If your organisation uses Office 365 single sign-on, your staff will login in there first before gaining access to your document.
There are many different single sign-on standards. We support the following standards:
- OPENID CONNECT
- SAML 2.0
Example providers that we can integrate with:
- Azure AD/Microsoft Office 365
The configuration of single sign-on is set-up by the PageTiger technical team.
There are several benefits to using single sign-on:
- No need for a separate PageTiger reader account
- No need to sign in if you are already logged into your single sign-on login screen
- Track and monitor the reader interaction within your document
- Account management all in one place
Applying SSO to your document
To apply the security rule to your document, navigate to it and select the Security Rules tab, followed by the rule that has been set-up for you.
Other articles in the ‘Security Rules’ series
Want to see more?