Receive instant notifications when a visitor interacts with your content.
A notification sends an alert to an email address of your choice and is a great way to see when visitors interact with your content. It's the perfect way to respond quickly and decisively to reader interaction.
Ready in two steps!
Our feature has a two-step process:
- Set up notification
- Apply notification
Notifications can be applied in a number of ways.
- When a reader visits your version
- When a reader views a page of your version
- When a reader interacts with an interactive module
- In addition to the standard module alert, it is possible to receive a notification when a reader selects a specific answer for a poll
- In addition to the standard module alert, it is possible to receive a notification when a reader selects a specific answer to a question or achieves a particular result.
Some of the ways real-time notifications can be used:
- When someone visits your version
- When an employee passes a test or quiz
- When a potential client signs up to your mailing list
- When a new employee accepts a job offer
Follow this link for more information about setting up notifications.
Other articles in the ‘Notifications’ series
Want to see more?